You may have heard some rumors about needing a straw to drink Del’s. We’re here to tell you those rumors are not true.
Drink a Del’s like a true Rhode Islander. Here’s the deal:
- No straw or spoon required.
- Shake the cup. The heat from your hand will slowly melt the ice.
- Sip right from the cup. No straw needed.
- Repeat whenever you need an icy treat.
- Pro tip – using a straw is a dead giveaway that you’re either not from Rhode Island or that it may be your first time with a Del’s Lemonade. Plus, straws aren’t good for the environment so it’s a win-win.